Spinach Egg Cups
Make your eggs exciting and convenient. Eggs are full of nutrients and a great source of giving athletes extreme health benefits. Spinach Egg Cups are easy to make and great to take with you when you’re on the go.
|1 Cooking Spray||1/4 Cup of Milk||1/8 Teaspoon of Black Pepper||3/4 Cup of Spinach|
|1/4 Cup of Shredded Cheese||1 Medium Bell Pepper||1/8 Teaspoon of Salt||6 Large Eggs|
- Spray aluminum muffin tin with cooking spray and preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stir eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Cut the bell pepper into small pieces. Stack spinach leaves, roll them up, and slice them thin.
- Add the peppers, spinach, and shredded cheddar to the egg mixture.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until centers are set and no longer runny.
- Thats it!!!! Enjoy!!!
*For more protein, add your choice of meat into the muffin tin. ex. steak, bacon, ham, sausage.
Per serving (6 total): 237 calories; 17.7g fat (9.3g sat); 223mg cholesterol; 4g carbohydrates; 16.5g protein; 1.2g fiber; 669mg sodium
Nutrition Bonus: Iron (2% dv), Vitamin A ( 3625% dv); Vitamin C (6% dv); Calcium (69% dv)