Imagine eating brownies at the gym. YES THE GYM!! Protein Brownies are the perfect snack for pre or post workouts. Its’s full of flavor, texture and it will give you all the protein you need to meet your daily needs. Try this recipe and we promise you’ll never eat a more delicious brownie.
|3/4 cup chocolate protein powder||1/2 cup sugar||1/2 cup almond butter (or peanut butter)||1/2 tsp baking soda|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix almond milk, protein powder, peanut butter, egg whites, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour into a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool, about 5 minutes, before cutting into squares.
*For more protein, add another scoop of protein powder.
Per serving (1 brownie): 86 calories; 4.2g fat (0.5g sat); 0mg cholesterol; 2.6g carbohydrates; 10.3g protein; 0.5g fiber; 36mg sodium
Nutrition Bonus: Iron (0% dv), Vitamin A ( 27% dv); Vitamin C (0% dv); Calcium (0% dv); Potassium (66% dv)