Grilled Salmon Caesar Salad
The Grilled Salmon Caesar Salad is a great balance of healthy protein ingredients and flavor that spices up your salad without adding too many calories
|1 Salmon Filet Grilled||1/2 cup of Caesar dressing||1/2 cup of croutons|
|1 bag of romaine lettuce||1/4 cup of shredded fresh parmesan cheese|
- Cook salmon filet on a on grill over medium heat.
- Cover grill; cook 9 to 11 minutes, or until desired texture.
- In large bowl, toss lettuce, croutons and parmesan cheese.
- Pour Caesar dressing over top; toss gently to coat.
- Arrange salmon on top of salad. Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!
Calories: 390 * Total Fat: 27g * Saturated Fat: 6g * Trans Fat: 0g * Cholesterol: 80mg * Sodium: 640mg * Total Carbohydrate: 7g * Dietary Fiber: 2g * Sugars: 2g * Protein: 28g